Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for a merchant account?
- How long before I can start accepting credit cards?
- What types of merchants does Payco Card approve?
- Can I be approved if I have bad credit or no credit?
- What if I need help with my account?
- When do my transactions get funded?
- What type of terminal or equipment do I need and can it be purchased anywhere?
How do I apply for a merchant account?
Applying for a merchant account with Payco Cards is easy. Simply call us at our toll free # 1-844-472-9264 Or fill out info on APPLY NOW page and an agent will call you right away to help get you started.
Can I be approved if I have bad credit or no credit?
Payco Card wants to get everyone approved and has a very high ratio of approval even with bad credit. We also work with high risk banks that would easily consider approving you. Every account is considered and can be worked with on an individual basis.
What type of terminal or equipment do I need and can it be purchased anywhere?
When setting up your account with Payco Card, we will discuss with you and determine what your needs are and we will recommend equipment options. We will most likely give you the best pricing on equipment and back it up with service. The equipment can be purchased anywhere and we can program it for FREE.